CSIA Remote Sensing Center designs and supervises remote sensing services
CSIA Remote Sensing Center was established in 2007 as a specialized provider of remote sensing satellite imagery, advising on the design and monitoring of activities on the Earth’s surface, covering many areas.
Design consulting services, supervision consultancy
- Consulting, designing, constructing and installing ground-based remote sensing image acquisition stations, constructing remote sensing image processing centers.
- Consulting experts and providing solutions to handle remote sensing image analysis in implementing projects related to the application of remote sensing technology in the fields of security, national defense, natural resources and environment management, rescue and management and supervision of infrastructure.
Digital services and solutions and data
- Provide general data digitization services to meet the diverse needs of customers from the need to scan to store the need to extract GIS, collect data according to customer requirements.
- Advising customers on the most suitable business process according to the demand for data collection and remote sensing data to ensure efficiency and cost savings to the maximum.
- Designing spatial database structure, supporting the storage, updating, exploitation and sharing of spatial data.